[Mdabs] FW: [talkshopchatters] sharing convention stories

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:33:58 UTC 2012

FYI; an interesting conference for those of you who have been to a
convention and/or are attending one this year. This conference announcement
comes from Anmol, one of our fellow Federationists from Arkansas. By the
way, the number for the Conversation Station is 616-883-2999. I hope to see
some of you tomorrow night!

Chris