[Mdabs] Teleconference Tonight!!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:33:06 UTC 2012

Hi Melissa,

Seems like you're having problems with your teleconferenceing
service! I can fix this, if you'd like.  I have a room on another
conference service called the Conversation Station.  If you'd
like, I could set up a MDABS room on the line and then we could
have our conferences in there.  Also, on the Conversation
Station, there is a feature where we could record our conferences
and post them to the line so that people can call back in and
listen to it.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan