[Mdabs] Teleconference Tonight!!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:30:27 UTC 2012

I think the phone conference would be better for our purposes,
for 2 reasons: (1) the same reason we use the Conversation
Station for our BrailleNote chats, that is, some people might not
have PC's, and even if they do, they might not have or want to
use a program like Skype or Teamtalk for whatever reason, and (2)
the way that Skype and TeamTalk are set up, people would need to
add MDABS to their contacts (especially Skype,) and we can't
always count on that.  :) I love Skype for calling friends and
even some tech conferences, but I think for an organization like
MDABS or the NFB, a phone conference might be the best way to go.
Not all of us are tech kids like you and me, LOL! That decision
ultimately lies in the hands of Melissa and the MDABS board, but
those are just my thoughts.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan