[Mdabs] writing center credit

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:35:10 UTC 2012

That's OK! You're welcome.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my BrailleNote

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Melissa Lomax <mlomax1 at umbc.edu
<mdabs at nfbnet.org
 sent: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:03:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [Mdabs] writing center credit

woahhh.  I don't know how that happened !!!  No, it was not meant
be sent here.

Thanks Chris!

On 3/26/12, Chris Nusbaum <dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com> wrote:
 I don't think this was meant to be sent to the list.  Is that
 correct, Melissa?

 Chris Nusbaum
 Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
 dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
 Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

 nuisance."
 -- Kenneth Jernigan