[Mdabs] writing center credit

Melissa Lomax mlomax1 at umbc.edu
Thu Mar 29 02:17:34 UTC 2012

Josh -

Yeah!!  I was going to announce a teleconference about a bism event
coming up soon!  They are hosting a "Be OK with blindness" event for
students and their parents to come learn more about blindness.  It is
especially geared towards parents, but for students, there are a lot
of fun things planned that day!  And the best part is that there will
be students from Maryland and New Jersey there! (Which is where I live
so I'm especially excited!).

We will be having a teleconference about it next Tuesday, so stay posted!!

- ML