[Mdabs] writing center credit

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:55:47 UTC 2012

I forgot about that event! Josh, it's on April 21 at the NFB
national center! Melissa, can you email me off-list? Since I
assume we are using Conversation Station for this call, I'd like
to schedule a quick test of our room with you just to make sure
we've got everything working.  I will then send the instructions
for logging into the conference to the list on Sunday or Monday.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7