[Mdabs] Convention Registration Again

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Sep 14 20:40:08 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I have heard from a couple of people that they had difficulty getting onto
the site to register for convention. Others have registered with no problem.
For those having trouble, please try cutting and pasting the link into your
web browser instead of clicking on it from the email itself. Sometimes links
get split between lines and then they do not open correctly in your browser.

For your convenience, here are the links again. Steve Brand is also working
on getting these links added to our website as I type this.

Convention registration:

http://olivero.us/nfbmd/civicrm/event/register?reset=1
<http://olivero.us/nfbmd/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=4> &id=4

Childcare Registration: