[Mdabs] reminder: last call for RSVP's for Maryland Association of Blind Students Social Savvy Seminar

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:03:08 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Time is running short to RSVP for the Maryland Association of Blind
Students' seminar on "Social Savvy," to be held on April 27 in Chevy Chase,
MD. During this seminar, we will discuss a wide variety of timely social
issues, including party planning/attending, table ettiquet, fashion,
chivalry, tie-tying, makeup and many more. This seminar will also feature
some fun activities, including icebreakers and a "battle of the sexes" as
well as lunch. It will be an enjoyable and informative event you will not
want to miss! So, if you can make it, please make sure to email Melissa
Lomax at mlomax1 at umbc.edu by Monday, April 15 to RSVP. In case you missed
our previous announcement, the flyer for the seminar is attached to this
email. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. I
hope to see you at the seminar!!

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair

Public Relations Committee

Maryland Association of Blind Students: a division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @Chrisn98

MDABS Twitter: @MDMdabs

Personal Facebook: www.facebook.com/dotkid

Join the MDABS Facebook Group: search for Maryland Association of Blind
Students

Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind." - Motto of the
Louisiana Center for the Blind