[Mdabs] Fwd: [nabs-l] April Meeting of the Ohio Association of Blind Students

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:44:43 UTC 2013

Dear MDABSters:

Below is information about an informative call  the Ohio Association of
blind students will be holding tonight at 7 PM. I apologize for the late
notice; I have only known about this call since this morning. If you are
not doing anything tonight, I encourage you to attend this call. The
information presented here is important to all blind students and could be
beneficial to you in your own school career. All the information is below.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: