[Mdabs] April Student Seminar Planning Teleconference TONIGHT!!

Melissa Lomax mlomax1 at umbc.edu
Sun Feb 17 21:17:47 UTC 2013

Hello all!

On April 13, 2013, MDABS will be hosting a student seminar!!  This one
will NOT focus on school and accessibility.  Instead, we will spend
time together discussing more social issues, questions, and
suggestions.  This is the perfect time to meet other blind high school
and college students in Maryland who also happen to be blind.

Tonight, we will continue planning for this seminar!  We are having a
teleconference at 7:00 p.m. and you are invited to join us!!

Please call: 712-432-6499, press pound, then press 1.
When asked to enter the chat room code, enter 63227.

I hope to talk to you then,
Missy

--
Melissa Lomax