[Mdabs] Fwd: Conference call tonight

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:59:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Please see below for information about our board meeting conference call
tonight at 7:30 PM. As always, any member is welcome to join us!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Melissa Lomax <mlomax1 at umbc.edu>
*Date:* January 8, 2013, 4:43:39 PM EST
*To:* jaedpo96 <jaedpo96 at gmail.com>, David Bouchard <davidb521 at gmail.com>,
Chris Nusbaum <dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com>, Portia Price <
portia_price at yahoo.com>,  SHERRIA YOUNG <jsherria at verizon.net>, Tyron
Bratcher <tmbratcher1996 at yahoo.com>
*Subject:* *Conference call tonight*

Hello all,

I apologize for getting this information out so late.

We are having a conference call tonight at 7:30pm.

Phone number: 712-432-6499
Press pound, then press 1, then enter code 63227 (for mdabs)

--
Melissa Lomax
Class of 2013