[Mdabs] Maryland Association of Blind Students Fundraiser—Get your Clappers Today!

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:22:34 UTC 2013

Attention Conventioneers:

The Maryland Association of Blind Students (MDABS) would like to help
you make a joyful noise at this year's National Convention in Orlando.
To achieve this end, we are currently selling fun and creative
clappers as a fundraiser at the convention. These clappers are a great
addition to the UPS tote bag you got with your registration packet or
to your collection of souvenirs. If your hands become tired from all
the clapping you will do at meetings, these clappers will allow you to
applaud with great ease—just shake your clapper and make your
appreciation of speakers and performers known. Also, you can buy one
for a friend, family member or your child. All the while, you will be
supporting the Maryland Association of Blind Students in our work to
change what it means to be a blind student. Our clappers are $2 apiece
and can be purchased at the Maryland table in the exhibit hall or by
seeing any of us around the convention. We will also sell clappers at
the Maryland caucus, which will take place tonight at 9 p.m. in Salon
4. Thank you for your support of the Maryland Association of Blind
Students and happy clapping!

Chris Nusbaum, Chairman
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students