[Mdabs] Temporarily Unsubscribing from Lists

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 16:24:28 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I would like to let everyone know that I will be temporarily
unsubscribing from all lists to which I am currently subscribed this
afternoon or tomorrow morning. I'm doing this because I will start my
training at the Louisiana Center for the Blind's STEP Program tomorrow
and will be here in Louisiana until August 3. While I will still have
access to email while at LCB, I feel that it is best to unsubscribe
from lists so I can keep in better contact with family and friends
back home in Maryland who want to keep in touch with me privately,
considering the limited time I will have to look at email.

If you would like to contact me at any time while I'm in Louisiana,
feel free to email me off-list at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com. I hope to
see many of you at the NFB national convention in Orlando! In the
meantime, enjoy the discussion on the lists without my annoying
contributions. LOL! Talk with you all again in August!

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone