[Mdabs] Maryland Association of Blind Students open conference call: Sunday, March 3 at 7 PM EST

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 03:50:36 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Maryland Association of Blind Students (MDABS,) I would
like to invite you to join our open conference call to be held on Sunday,
March 3 at 7 PM Eastern Time. During this call, we will discuss and finalize
the agenda for our seminar to be held in April on social issues as they
relate to blindness. We will also begin to brainstorm ways to invite
students to attend our seminar as well as to get the word out about our
division. Whether or not you are an MDABS member, we welcome your
participation and your feedback. We want to hear from you!

To join this very important teleconference, please call (712) 432-6499. When
you hear the music indicating that you have called in, press the pound key.
At the main menu, press 1 for live chat rooms. When asked for the room code,
enter 63227 (which spells MDABS on your phone's keypad) followed by the
pound key. You are now in the room.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write to me or call me
at the phone number or email address below. I hope to talk with some of you
on the conference call!

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair

Public Relations Committee

Maryland Association of Blind Students: a division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @Chrisn98

MDABS Twitter: @MDMdabs

Personal Facebook: www.facebook.com/dotkid

Join the MDABS Facebook Group: search for Maryland Association of Blind
Students

Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind." - Motto of the
Louisiana Center for the Blind