[Mdabs] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Please Sign and Circulate the Petition to Support Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Mar 21 14:40:42 UTC 2013

I'm sure this email will be making the rounds, but I believe it is better to
receive it more than once instead of not at all!
Please take five minutes of your time to sign the petition for fair wages.
This is one of the most important issues on which the NFB is working. Also,
please spread the word! Millions of Americans do not know it is legal to pay
people with disabilities less than the minimum wage. Most of the time, when
people find out that this practice is legal, they are horrified and want to
do something to help stop it. So, please do your part to educate your family
and friends about this issue. Please post a link for this petition on
Twitter and Facebook. Email it to family and friends who do not have
Facebook or Twitter. The more signatures we have, the better chance we will
have of passing our bill to stop this discriminatory practice.
The time is now to take action! I did. Will you?
Melissa