[Mdabs] FW: NFB Spirit Night

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue May 7 18:29:27 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
OK, here's the challenge... Or, actually, two challenges. First of all, if
you can, please come to the Chick-fil-A at the Towson Town Center between 5
and 8 this Thursday! Part of the proceeds will go to the NFB of Maryland for
our BELL Program. Please tell your friends and neighbors! Let's get as many
people as possible to come out and support us!
Secondly, please see the email below and consider using Facebook to help the
NFB of Maryland earn more from this fund raiser.
Hope to see many of you on Thursday.
Melissa