[Mdabs] Fwd: [Mdpobc] FW: Fall back into programs with The IMAGE Center

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 17:26:00 UTC 2013

FYI for Hartford and Baltimore County residents:

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "National Federation of the Blind of Maryland" <nfbmd at riccobono.us>
*Date:* October 3, 2013 at 9:51:03 AM EDT
*To:* "'Maryland Parents of Blind Children List'" <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>
*Subject:* *[Mdpobc] FW: Fall back into programs with The IMAGE Center*
*Reply-To:* Maryland Parents of Blind Children List <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>

This is a program for teens and young adults with all types of disabilities.
Not sure if we have any Harford County parents on this list, but I thought
I'd pass this along just in case.
Thanks,
Melissa