[Mdabs] Minute Messages

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Apr 11 18:16:39 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Just an update regarding the latest installment of our Minute Messages From
the Movement. I have tried to send my latest messages several times to the
list, and they have not gone through for some unknown reason. I have
contacted David Andrews about this, but so far he has not been able to give
me an answer as to why this is happening. I am pleased to say you can read
the latest messages on NFb Newsline. As soon as I have the issue with the
lists resolved, I will bring you more Minute Messages From the Movement.

Have a great weekend!

Melissa