[Mdabs] Please Read: FW: NABS Notes April 2014

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 02:30:22 UTC 2014

Dear MDABS Members:

Please see below for the latest installment in the monthly NABS Notes newsletter series produced by the National Association of Blind Students (NABS,) of which we are a division. This monthly update is designed to keep members abreast of the latest news in our national movement as well as state student divisions. As we approach our 2014 national convention, this edition of NABS Notes is particularly important for those who will be attending, as it contains some important information regarding NABS events at the convention. The newsletter is below my signature. Thank you for your attention.

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students