[Mdabs] It's Time for a Protest

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Aug 15 14:47:59 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Source America has been lobbying heavily against HB831, The Fair Wages for
Workers with Disabilities Act. It is time for the National Federation of the
Blind to protest Source America so our voices can be more clearly heard.
Please read below for protest information, and let me know as soon as
possible if you will be able to attend, and also whether you will need to
ride on transportation leaving from the National Center.

Here are the details about the protest from Rose Sloan.

The protest will take place on Thursday, August 28, at SourceAmerica's
National Office which is located at 8401 Old Courthouse Road in Vienna,
Virginia. We plan to protest from 11AM-1PM.

Transportation will be provided from the Center. We will leave at 8:45 AM
and plan to return at 4 PM.

If any members would prefer to travel on their own, the Greensboro Metro
Station (the new silver line) is very close to our protest location.

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

I hope to see you on the picket lines!

Melissa