[Mdabs] Save Money--Help the NFBMd!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Feb 3 20:28:01 UTC 2014

Hello Chris,
I know it is available outside of Baltimore. It was hard for me to tell
however, exactly how far the service extends. I believe there is a place to
put in a zip code and get a report about whether your area is covered. There
are also maps on the website, which I am sure would be most helpful for
sighted folks.
Melissa