[Mdabs] FW: Testing Online Ballots

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland nfbmd at riccobono.us
Thu Feb 20 23:47:42 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
I know some of us were able to give feedback on this online marking system
at various other stages of its development, but here is one more way to test
this system and give comments. Sorry the timeline is so short! You actually
need to do this before 5 PM this Friday! I am just seeing it now, or I would
have posted it earlier.
Thanks for participating if you can.
Melissa