[Mdabs] FW: Reminder for next TLC Chapter meeting

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Jul 10 19:52:38 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: mary jo hartle [mailto:mjhartle23 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:47 PM
To: 'NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List'; 'NFBMD'; 'Melissa
Ann Riccobono'; JHartle at nfb.org; Chris Nusbaum; Lazar, Jonathan; latonya
phipps; Dyer, Marsha; Mary Fernandez; maryellethompson008 at comcast.net;
Michael Bullis; Nicole Fincham; Susan Schaffer; Tom and Eileen Rivera Ley;
Trudy Pickrel
Subject: Reminder for next TLC Chapter meeting

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder that the next meeting of the new TLC (Towson,
Timmonium/Ltherville, and Cockysville) chapter will take place next
Thursday, July 19 at 7 p.m.  WE will be meeting at our new location at the
Image Center, 300 East Jappa Rd.in Towson.  This location is off of a number
of major bus lines, and should be easy to reach on public transportation.

WE will be holding elections and establishing our constitution at this
meeting, not to mention discussing highlights from the national convention.

Please come join us and bring your friends.  If you have questions, please
call or email Mary Jo Hartle.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mary Jo Hartle