[Mdabs] One More important Message--Scholarships Available!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Mar 12 20:56:50 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Well, it's happened all ready! I forgot to mention something very important
in my Minute Messages from the Movement! This has to do with scholarships!

If you are a blind high school senior, or a blind college student, the
National Federation of the Blind has 30 scholarships to offer! To apply for
all of these scholarships using just one application, please visit

http://www.nfb.org/scholarships

The deadline is fast approaching-it is March 31!

The NFB of Maryland has two scholarships for Maryland students only. The
deadline for this scholarship application is April 15. Please visit

http://www.nfbmd.org

Good luck!

Melissa