[Mdabs] Fwd: [Greater-baltimore] Convention Restaurant Menus

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 01:28:28 UTC 2014

An updated version of the restaurant menus. Please disregard the first email I forwarded.

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS, and @NFBMD

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,  because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness need not hold you back." -National Federation of the Blind One Minute Message

Begin forwarded message: