[Mdabs] The Bid for Equality Opens in Three Days!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:31:38 UTC 2014

Friends,

Please see Anil's message below. This is one of our national movement's most important annual fundraisers. Please support the auction by bidding, spreading the word to your friends and family, and joining our Thunderclap to get the word out to your Facebook and Twitter networks. Together, let's raise the money we need to help blind people live the lives we want!

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."

Begin forwarded message: