[Mdabs] Scholarship Dinner and Auction

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Sep 26 19:43:59 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Please come to College Park in order to support our Sligo Creek Chapter and
our scholarship fund! Information is below. There will be transportation
leaving from Wells Street around 5 PM on October 24; if you are interested
in being a part of that group, please let me know as soon as possible.
Tickets will be able to be purchased online soon, or peple can send checks
directly to Debbie Brown, or pay at the door. This is a very fun event. I
hope we can get a good crowd to come this year!

Melissa

HELP OUR YOUNG BLIND PEOPLE

ON THE ROAD TO LIVING THE LIVES THEY WANT

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF MARYLAND SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

BUFFET AND AUCTION

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24

6:30 TO 9:30 PM

COLLEGE PARK KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS

9450 Cherryhill Road

College Park

Tickets are $30.

Enjoy good food, live music, and an auction for all tastes and budgets.

Hear from our blind college students and young people in summer training
programs.

Make checks payable to the national Federation of the Blind of Maryland and
mail to

Debbie Brown

11923 Parklawn Drive, #104

Rockville, MD 20852

To reserve a table for eight, send a check for $240 by October 16.