[Mdabs] Goalball Workshop Tomorrow in Baltimore

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:00:43 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have been asked to spread the word about the following event to our students and parents. The coordinators of the Maryland goalball clinic will have a goalball workshop/practice for youth ages 11-17 tomorrow, January 24, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. The practice will be held at the Maryland School for the Blind, 3501 Taylor Ave in Baltimore. Lunch will be provided. This event is designed to introduce teens to the fun and challenging sport of goalball, a sport which is accessible to all, whether blind or sighted. Students who are seasoned goalball players will also have the opportunity to hone their skills in preparation for the goalball clinic on Feb 28. Please contact Melissa Sheeder at (410) 868-2779. I appologize for the short notice of this announcement, but hope some of you can attend.

Chris Nusbaum