[Mdabs] Urgent Action Meeting

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 2 17:33:17 UTC 2015

Hello All, Please express your opposition to HB72 and SB57 The Budget
Reconciliation and Financing Act of 2015, because these bills contain
substantial cuts to LBPH. In 2016, LBPH will only receive approximately
198,000 when it expected to receive 2.5 million.  Cuts are scheduled to
occur for 10 years. We must convince the general assembly not to follow the
governor's recommendation.  Please email or send hard copy to delegates or
senators by March 13

Here's a list of members by county:

If you live in Baltimore County, send emails to Delegates Robin Grammer,
Shelly Hettleman, Patrick Young, and Adrienne Jones.

If you live in Baltimore City, send emails to Delegates Maggie McIntosh,
Chairman (everybody should write to her), Keith Haynes, Barbara Robinson and
Brooke Lierman.

If you live in Anne Arundel County, send emails to Delegates Theodore
Sophocleus and Mark Chang.

If you live in Montgomery County, send emails to Delegates Ana Sol
Gutierrez, Aruna Miller, and Craig Zucker.

If you live in PG County, send emails to Delegates James Proctor, Tawanna
Gaines

The email for all Delegates is first name followed by a period followed by
last name @house.state.md.us.  You can always consult the Maryland General
Assembly home page.

Everyone should write to Senator Edward Kasemeyer, Chairman of Budget and
Taxation Committee. If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to Senator
James DeGrange.

If you live in Baltimore City, write to Senator Bill Ferguson and Senator
Nathaniel McFadden.  If you live in Howard County, write to Senator Guy
Guzzone.  If you live in Montgomery County write to Senators Richard
Madaleno, Nancy King, and Roger Manno.  If you live in PG county send an
email to Senators' Ulysses Currie, Douglas Peters.  The email for Senators
is first name followed by a period followed by last name
@senate.state.md.us.

If you have any questions, send me an email off list.

Thanks for your help, we do not want to lost this program.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596