[Mdabs] Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 7 14:26:47 UTC 2015

Tina Gormley, who was a member of both the Sligo Creek Chapter and the
Greater Baltimore Chapter, died on Wednesday, March 4.  Our sympathy goes
out to Patrick Gormley, daughter Andrea and all of the Gormley/Cummings
families.  The funeral will be on Tuesday, March 10, at 11am at St. Michaels
Church in Frostburg.  If anyone wishes to attend, send me an email off-list
or call me and we will see what we can work out.

Thanks,

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596