[Mdabs] Fwd: [nabs-l] My Survey for Anthropology College Class

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:55:31 UTC 2015

If you are able to do this today, please help this student with her research. It's not often that a researcher reaches out to us in an effort to collect information about blinddness from the blind ourselves, so I think we should return the favor when someone does by spreading the word to as many people as possible in order to provide the most accurate and inclusive data. Please see Nora's request below and click on the link provided to take the survey.

Chris Nusbaum, MDABS Vice President

Begin forwarded message: