[Mdabs] Reminder: Preregister Today for the Maryland Association of Blind Students Business Meeting

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:27:52 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists:

The excitement is palpable! We're less than 24 hours away from the highlight of our fall season—the state convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland in Ocean City! I know we're all busy packing our bags for an exciting weekend with our Federation family, but I'd like to drop a quick note to remind you to take 5 minutes and preregister for the annual MDABS seminar and business meeting, to be held tomorrow from 2:00-4:00 PM in Suite 611. We have many informational and inspirational presentations slated for this meeting which you will not want to miss (see my previous email for a complete agenda.) So, skip the long lines, get into the meeting early and get ready to have a great time! To preregister for our meeting, please visit the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17gORdixerHziICLXIGGpSMPe0JVgKw90-_avbluo5eY/viewform?c=0&w=1

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow for a time of fun, philosophy and friendship. See you in Ocean City!

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students

Sent from my iPhone