[Mdabs] Vote for BISM's Manic Monday Performance!!

Melissa Lomax melissalomax1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:22:31 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone!

On Monday, August 3rd, the Youth Services department at Blind
Industries and Services of Maryland, along with several supporters,
performed on WJZ's Manic Monday segment. High school and middle school
students and program staff traveled from several parts of the nation
to attend or assist with a  transformative summer experience. Together
with several BISM CORE staff and students, we came on TV to share
about our programs and have fun! The ultimate confidence-builder for
several of our youth students came while performing several
cheerleading stunts, including lifts and dance routines, on TV. To top
it all off, BISM changed the words to the Manic Monday song to fit our
training experience.

We have made it to the final 5! Currently, we are in 3rd place. On
Friday, the voting will end, and BISM hopes to come out victorious.
Please take time to vote once, twice, or as many times as  you would
like! The poll can be found here:
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/wjzs-mammoth-manic-monday-meltdown-2015/

Sincerely,
Melissa L.