[Mdabs] Seeking Blind Student for Panel at Convention

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:58:45 UTC 2015

Hey MDABSters:

Our division's ever-energetic convention planning team is hard at work preparing an informational and inspirational agenda for our business meeting, which will take place on Friday, November 13 as part of our state convention in Ocean City. One of the presentations we're planning for this meeting is a panel discussion on science classes in college and how blind students can succeed in them. As part of this panel, we are looking for a current college student who is taking or has taken a science class at the college level. If you are that student, we would like you to speak briefly about your experiences in your science classes, any challenges you may have faced and how you overcame them, and what advice you would give to students who are considering taking science in college. If you are interested in taking part in this informative presentation, please write to me off-list at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com or call me at (443) 547-2409. Thanks in advance for your help. See you in Ocean City!

Chris Nusbaum, MDABS Vice President

Sent from my iPhone