[Mdabs] Don't miss this sale!

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 21:08:28 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Don't miss this  three-day sale on the KNFB Reader!  Shopping will become a
little easier, because NFB-NEWSLINE now carries ads from Walmart.  Read the
announcement below from the NFB-NEWSLINE team for details.
It's Friendship Week! To celebrate, tell a friend about the vast array of
information available on NFB-NEWSLINE! Now including retail ads from Walmart
stores! And, tell your friends you no longer need them to read your mail and
private documents because KNFB Reader is on sale this week from August
19-21, 2016 for $84.99, 15% off the regular price. You can read mail, menus,
signs, classwork assignments, medical reports, and financial documents, and
all independently.
NFB-NEWSLINE has entered a partnership with Walmart to provide their ad
content on the service. "Before retail ads came to NFB-NEWSLINE, I had to
ask someone to read them to me," shared a NFB-NEWSLINE subscriber from Utah.
"For those of us who cannot read retail ads and check sales, saving money is
so difficult. I love that I am now able to bargain shop at Walmart just like
my sister does."
To reach Walmart retail ads using NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, choose Retail ads
from the home page, and then Walmart Ads. To reach Walmart ads using the
telephone access method, choose 6 on the main menu for local store
circulars, confirm your location, and then choose 2 for Walmart ads. Walmart
ads on NFB-NEWSLINE contain the same information found in the print ads,
including product descriptions, and price, all tailored to your location.
Once you've arrived at Walmart, you can use your KNFB Reader to read product
labels and price tags while you shop. Using KNFB Reader, you can take a
photo and the app reads the print aloud. It has automatic text detection,
tilt guidance and a field of view report that helps the blind user get the
best photo. The app is also compatible with connected Braille displays.
Tell a friend about the new Walmart ads on NFB-NEWSLINE, and about making
the print yours with KNFB Reader for $84.99 USD from August 19-21, 2016.
To learn more about KNFB Reader, visit www.knfbreader.com
<http://www.knfbreader.com> . The app will be available for $84.99 USD from
August 19-21, 2016. Available in the iTunes and Google Play stores for iOS
and Android. Know someone who might be interested in KNFB Reader? Go ahead
and forward this message to your family, friends, co-workers, and email
lists. After all, it's Friendship Week!
Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596