[Mdabs] Maryland Association of blind students fund raising idea

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:14:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I was asked to circulate the following from Nathan Clark
was thinking that we could have a fantasy football league through
yahoo sports website for the up coming season. I have much experience
with working with this kind of task before because I have played in at
least one league for the past like 5 years. This relates to MDABS
because in many leagues, teams are required to pay usually a 20 dollar
entrance fee for the whole season. My idea is that depending on how
many people we get in the league, first place gets 30 dollars, second
place gets 20 dollars (their money back), and third place gets 10
dollars and the rest goes to the MDABS treasurer. I hope that we get
about 12 players in this league. So if we get 12 players we would make
180 dollars after paying out the winners.

Now, Chris this is where I need your help the most. I need you to
recruit people from LCB to join our league. The people that I have in
mind are;: Roland, Pam, Jack, Sugar, Susan and whoever else you can
find. In the end, we need 12 people in the league by the time the
season starts. Got it Chris, start the volun Hi guys,
Here is a fundraising idea that I think would be good if we put on.
Tell me what you guys think?
Thanks
Nate

Nathan Clark
Vice President of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Student Division
Chairman of Legislative Affairs for Maryland Association of Blind
Students
National Federation of the Blind Scholarship winner Class of 2016
Legislative Committee member for National Federation of the Blind
National Association of Blind Students
Towson University Student Conduct Aid

--
Nathan Clark
Vice President of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Student Division
Chairman of Legislative Affairs for Maryland Association of Blind
Students
National Federation of the Blind Scholarship winner Class of 2016
Legislative Committee member for National Federation of the Blind
National Association of Blind Students
Towson University Student Conduct Aid

--
Nathan Clark
Please let him know if you are interested.
Nesma
Sent from my iPhone