[Mdabs] Computer help

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:29:28 UTC 2016

To my knowledge, that is only a Windows application which means it will not work on the Mac. There are certain applications though, that have an option for Mac as well as windows download. If that software that you're trying to download doesn't have that option, it will not work.

Sent from my iPhone