[Mdabs] Join Us for the First Monthly MDABS Membership Call!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:55:19 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists:

We are excited to announce that the Maryland Association of Blind Students is embarking on a new project to reach out to new students and keep our members engaged in our work. We plan to hold monthly membership conference calls in which MDABS members and friends can get together to learn, network and share ideas. Additionally, we plan to have a number of guest speakers who will add their unique perspectives to issues effecting blind students.

The first of these calls will take place this Saturday, February 20, at 7:00 PM. On this call you will have the opportunity to meet our current MDABS Board, learn about our various committees and how you can get involved in MDABS's work, and share your ideas with our leadership team. This call is certainly one that you will not want to miss if you want to learn more about MDABS and how you can get involved. The call-in information is as follows:

Dial-in: (712) 832-8330
Access Code: 9428489

Please feel free to send this to anyone who may be interested. If you have any questions, please email mdabs at nfbmd.org. I look forward to talking with many of you on Saturday!

Chris Nusbaum, President