[Mdabs] Fwd: Saturday Seminar

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:53:40 UTC 2016

Hello MDABSters:

If you are planning to attend our Stretching Our Limits seminar on Saturday, please read the below message from Sharon Maneki which contains information on time, location and transportation. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday!

Chris Nusbaum, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students