[Mdabs] All-New Social Media

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:20:10 UTC 2016

Hey all,

The Maryland Association of Blind Students (MDABS) has a couple of brand-new social media pages on Facebook and Twitter! We have been revamping our social media presence, and would love to see you join us in the new locations.

The old Facebook group is in the process of being phased out, and it has been replaced with a brand-new page! This page can't be found at Facebook.com/MDABS.federation

We have also created a brand-new Twitter account, and you can find a spy following our new handle, @MDABS_NFB

We would also like to remind you that MDABS now has an email address that you can use to get in contact with us. This address is mdabs at nfbmd.org

We are hoping to become much more active on social media, and we hope that you will like and follow us. Look forward to hearing about our activities at the 2016 NFB of Maryland convention, too!

Recap:
Facebook: Facebook.com/MDABS.federation
Twitter: @MDABS_NFB
Email: mdabs at nfbmd.org