[Mdabs] Fwd: [Mdpobc] Celebrate the Holidays with Us!

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 22:06:14 UTC 2017

Hey MDABS,

Check out this opportunity to get your parents involved and for you to volunteer to help with activities for the younger kids! I’ll see you there ;)

Ellana Crew
President, Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: