[Mdabs] we need letters about Procurement

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 14:23:34 UTC 2017

Hello All!

It is time to write to the General Assembly concerning our legislative
priorities.  Please ask the following senators to support SB439, a bill
strengthening the non-visual access requirements in the  procurement
process.  To read our fact sheet on the bill go to nfbmd.org and look under
"current advocacy issues."   You may do either email or snail mail.  The
email is first name.lastname at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:name.lastname at senate.state.md.us> .  I have included the email
addresses for the people that have an extra name.  The snail mail address is
11 Bladen Street, Annapolis, MD 21401.  Senators Conway and Waugh are in the
Miller Senate Office Building, everyone else is in the James Senate Office
Building.

Everyone should write to Senator Joan Carter Conway, Chairman,
joan.carter.conway at senate.state.md.us and thank her for sponsoring the bill.
If you live in Baltimore City, write to Senator Barbara Robinson and Senator
Shirley Nathan-Pulliam shirley.nathan.pulliam at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:shirley.nathan.pulliam at senate.state.md.us>  .  If you live in
Baltimore county, write to Senator Shirley Nathan-Pulliam
shirley.nathan.pulliam at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:shirley.nathan.pulliam at senate.state.md.us>   and Senator Johnny Ray
Salling johnnyray.salling at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:johnnyray.salling at senate.state.md.us>  . If you live in Anne Arundel
County, write to Senator Bryan Simonaire.  If you live in Calvert or St.
Mary's write to Senator Steve Waugh.  If you live in Howard or Carroll
County write to Senator Gail Bates.  If you live in Frederick County write
to Senator Ronald Young.   If you live in Montgomery County, write to
Senator Cheryl Kagan and Senator Craig Zucker.  If you live in Prince
Georges County, write to Senator Paul Pinsky.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.