[Mdabs] Letters for Reorganizing the Libraries bill

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 14:24:59 UTC 2017

Hello all,

It is time to write letters asking delegates to support HB1094, a bill to
reorganize the libraries so they are no longer part of the Maryland State
Department of Education, but are in the new State Library Agency.  We must
write about how this will improve services for LBPH.  Everyone should write
to Delegate Anne Kaiser and ask her to support the bill.  If you live in
Baltimore City, write to Delegates Bilal Ali, Nick Mosby and Mary
Washington.  If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to Delegate Meagan
Simonaire.  If you live in Baltimore County, write to Delegates Eric
Ebersole and Robert Long.  If you live in Allegany County, write to Delegate
Jason Buckel.  If you live in Carroll County, write to Delegates April Rose
and Haven Shoemaker.  If you live in Charles County, write to Delegate Edith
Patterson. If you live in Frederick County, write to Delegate Kathryn
Afzali.  If you live in Harford County, write to Delegates Kevin Hornberger
and Teresa Reilly.  If you live in Howard County, write to Delegate Frank
Turner.  If you live in Montgomery County, write to Delegates Sheila Hixon
(thank her for sponsoring the bill), Eric Leudtke and Jheanelle Wilkins.  If
you live in Prince George's County, write to Delegates Darryl Barnes,
Carolyn Howard, Jimmy Tarlau, Jay Walker and Alonzo Washington.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.