[Mdabs] Sign petition and help blind college students

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 22:36:08 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Please read President Riccobono's message below and sign the petition today.
Spread the word to your friends and relatives.  This is the year for
enactment of the AIMHE.  Thank you.

Please Sign the Petition:
Jamie Principato, who spoke
<https://www.nfb.org/national-convention-highlights>  at our national
convention last summer about her experience with inaccessible technology,
has launched a petition
<https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroo
m-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials?recruiter=7535904
7&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink>  calling on
congressional leaders to move swiftly to pass our Accessible Instructional
Materials in Higher Education Act. The petition
<https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroo
m-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials?recruiter=7535904
7&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink>  further calls upon
President Trump to unequivocally commit to supporting this legislation by
urging its passage.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.