[Mdabs] Change of Location for Housing Rally

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 28 15:04:06 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Due to the rain, the housing rally has been moved indoors to the Jernigan
Institute. The time remains the same-11:30am to 1:00pm. As you may remember,
the housing rally is tomorrow, Saturday, July 29th.

Please take the time to make our voices heard so that blind people will not
end up homeless on the streets, and so that people will be able to get off
the various waiting lists for affordable housing. Cutting 173 million
dollars from the federal housing budget is not acceptable. See you at 200 E.
Wells Street.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596