[Mdabs] LAST CALL! Everything NABS at National Convention

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 23:23:33 UTC 2017

Hey students,

Don't forget to call in tonight at 8 PM to hear all about everything for students at this year's national NFB convention in Orlando! We are going to be talking all about NABS events and fundraisers, a little bit about NABS board elections, and opportunities to volunteer!

Call 712-832-8330.
Access code: 9428489.

Ellana Crew, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students