[Mdabs] Fwd: [Nfbnet-students-list] 2017 NABS Mentoring Program Applications are now OPEN!

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:28:15 UTC 2017

Students,

Check out the NABS mentoring program for national convention this year! If you're new to national convention or just want a little guidance from another student who knows the drill, or if you yourself are an old veteran who knows the ropes and are interested in supporting another student throughout the week, do not hesitate to apply as either a mentor or a mentee! More info can be found in the email I am forwarding along below. Have fun and don't be afraid to get involved!

Ellana Crew, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Website: nfbmd.org/students
Facebook: facebook.com/mdabs.federation