[Mdabs] Fwd: [Mdpobc] National Braille Readers are Leaders (BRAL) Contest

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 18:21:02 UTC 2017

K-12 Students,

Check out this opportunity to flex your braille muscles and win a prize!

Ellana Crew
President, Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: