[Mdabs] Mark Your Calendars: Our First Open Board Call is Monday!

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 19:22:11 UTC 2017

Greetings MDABS,

Remember those open board calls we talked about? Now is the time! Our very first board call of the year will Be Taking place Monday, December 4 at 7:30 p.m. and we want to see you there. Please join us as we reflect on our state convention and prepare for the year ahead.

The number to call is 712-832-8330, and the access code is 9428489.

Hope to see you all there!

Ellana Crew
President, Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.