[Mdabs] blind Skier event Feb 11-13 and 18-20

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 21:18:04 UTC 2018

Please see below message about Skiing for blind kids.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Skiing at

Deep Creek Lake, MD

Feb 11-13, 2019

6 students

Only IF we fill up first week 6 spots we may have also open 6 more spots

Feb 18-20, 2019

6 students

Age 8 and Up

Deep Creek Lions is sponsoring 2 days of all expense paid

Snow Skiing,

Possible Tubbing, snow mobiling

At Wisp, etc.

Come join us

Let us know ASAP. We only have 12 spots for student plus a parent to
chaperone we do have a couple parent willing to chaperone a couple students
without a parent Chaperone if the student is self-independent

 <mailto:MDPOBC at hotmail.com> TLpickrel at hotmail.com

Trudy Pickrel 301-501-1818

Need Forms returned by Jan 15th!!!

Trudy L. Pickrel